“I DO 4EU”
November 2016 – April 2017 (6 Months)
KEAN – Cell of Alternative Youth Activities in cooperation with Ataturk University and Futuro Digitale are conducting the EVS Project “I DO 4EU” from November 2016 until April 2017 under European Voluntary Service Programme of the Erasmus+.
The increase of migration and refugee flows in our country is an issue which is of great concern both to the Greek State and the society. Moreover, the fact that Greece is in social and economic crisis raises concerns for the present and the future of migrant populations and particularly regarding vulnerable groups such as children, elder people and single mothers.
Under this framework KEAN developed the proposed project “I DO 4EU” which will give the opportunity of reception, hosting and training of two (2) young people to offer their voluntary services in different fields. Through the existing activities of the organization this project will fill the gap created by the fragmentary information on access to food services, sheltering, health and the lack of First Reception services.
The project aims to contribute significantly to the improvement of the living conditions of migrant population who is arriving in Athens and to the defending of their fundamental rights. Therefore volunteers will be engaged in activities which will help newly arrived immigrants in Greece under the instructions and guidance of the experienced team of KEAN.
- Be 18 – 30 years old
- Have good command of the English Language since this will be the language of the project
- Be highly motivated and sensitive regarding the issues of migration towards Europe
- Read carefully the current Info-Kit
- Complete the Application Form of the project
- Send the Application Form along with your Curriculum Vitae – CV in Europass format via E-mail by using the following subject:
CANDIDATURE | Your Name and Surname | EVS PROJECT “I DO 4EU” | 2016-2-EL02-KA105-002422
- You will send the E-mail both to the Hosting Organization and to the Sending Organization, to the E-mails given below:
Coordinating & Hosting organization
KEAN – Cell of Alternative Youth Activities, Greece
Sending Organization for Italian Participants
Futuro Digitale, Italy
Sending Organization for Turkish Participants
Ataturk University, Turkey
For more information, you can read the Info Kit
- 19-10-18: Επιτυχής έναρξη και ενδιαφέρουσα συνέχεια για το Πρόγραμμα Digital Coding – Girls Coding II
- 18-10-18: Επιτυχής η ολοκλήρωση της Ημερίδας Λήξης και παρουσίασης των αποτελεσμάτων του έργου "Πράσινες Διαδρομές σε Όμορους Δήμους"
- 09-10-18: Με επιτυχία στέφθηκε η ανοιχτή διαβούλευση "Συζητάμε για το πράσινο στην πόλη μας"