KEAN-Cell of Alternative Youth Activities announces 1 new job
➢ ΠΕ / ΤΕ / ΔΕ ΠΕ / ΤΕ / ΔΕ Interpreter fluent in Urdu, Bengali, Farsi with the ability to translate into Greek or English (1 Position) Position Code 103
The duration of recruitment will be two months, with the possibility of renewal
* see here the entire ANNOUNCEMENT IDOX 12.2021 for the conclusion of one (1) Private Law Employment Contract for a Fixed Full Time.
Submission of applications & supporting documents
Interested parties are invited to send to KEAN, either via email entitled “Announcement for the position [position code] in Athens”
at email@example.com or by post at KEAN-Cell of Alternative Youth Activities, 57 Patroklou Street, Ilion, Attica 13122, addressing it to the Department of Human Resources for the attention of Ms. Myrtalis Florou – Hatzigiannidou until 12/12/2021 at 17:00, the following:
1. Application for Expression of Interest of a candidate, according to the model of this announcement (Mandatory),
2. Photocopy of Identity Card or Passport (Mandatory)
3. Curriculum vitae of the candidate (Mandatory)
4. Declacertified with the original signature on the criminal record, or through the gov platform, according to the attached
model of this notice (Mandatory).
5. Photocopy of the degree (if any).
6. Letters of recommendation from previous employers (if any).
7. Certificates of English language proficiency (if any).
8. Certificates of computer knowledge (if any)
9. Evidence for the desired plus assessed qualifications described in detail in the IDOX ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 12 (if
The submission of applications starts on 02/12/2021 and ends on 12/12/2021 at 17.00
For more information you can contact the contact phone 210 2692880.