Are you between 18-30 from Romania or Turkey?
Do you want volunteering abroad?
Have you ever wanted to visit or return back to Athens?
Then it is your time!
Be our volunteer for 1year at our youth organization.
EVS “HElp And Respect” is a long-term EVS project to host 4 volunteers for 12 months in Athens, Greece with the following aims:
· to promote the active participation of European Youth in voluntary actions and enhancing their European Identity.
· to encourage the mobility of Youth, the participation of people with fewer opportunities and developing the spirit of Volunteerism.
· to strengthen and encourage the respect of Human Rights, the gender equality and equal opportunities for all members of the society and especially for vulnerable groups.
· to promote the diversity and the multicultural and interdenominational dialogue
· to enhance non-formal and informal learning opportunities.
· to develop new transnational cooperation and for knowledge and good practices exchanging.
Some example for tasks:
o Active involvement – participation and support – in the operation of the Volunteer’s Network in the Park Antonis Tritsis. – Organization of campaigns addressing to other NGOs, voluntary groups, private and public bodies for the organization and participation in common voluntary actions.
o Creation of a behaviour manual with information regarding Human Rights, Democracy and Solidarity.
o Choosing twelve (12) Human Rights and creating one (1) short video for every chosen Human Right, each Month of their Project. In the end, all these short videos will be integrated in order to create one long video.
o Design, creation and reproduction of a video about the thoughts and opinions of citizens in the question “ What are Human Rights?”.
o Creation of a blog with information regarding organizations, institutes and structures, which provide social services to individuals coming from vulnerable groups (chart of these structures and detailed description)
……..And so many interesting activities 😉
What do we provide?
· Pocket money: 120€/ month
· Monthly pass for public transport
· Accommodation: in Athens ,city centre / street Ithakis no: 61 with two other EVS volunteers together
· Food allowance : 100€/month
· Mentor and coordinator, who help and support you in anything you need.
If you are interested in joining the project, please send us application form ,your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com / Contact person: Sotiria Louka.