Job title: Grant Writer – Development of European Projects
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the business development and fundraising strategies of the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing EU project proposals (eg: Erasmus+, CERV, Justice, EASI, AMIF, Interreg, Horizon 2020), including scientific excellence, societal impact and project implementation, budget, deliverables and planning.
- Mapping of EU and international funding opportunities and private investors funding.
- Conducting research, analysis and documentation.
- Conceptualisation, visualisation and iterative challenging of new project idea.
- Design EU and international projects.
- Consortium-building, introduction to relevant consortia and partners’ recruitment for EU and international funding applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of EU policy and decisions with regard to education, social issues, technology, environment, territorial cooperation etc.
- Responsibility, consistency and adherence to strict deadlines.
- Travel availability (Schengen and non-Schengen)
- Administrative, organizational and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Good problem solver, enjoying variety and delivering efficient, scalable and project focused solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work on own initiative.
- A drive to achieve quality in all aspects of the role
- Fluency in English (both written and oral)
- Knowledge of second language is an asset.
- Fluency in office software, email, web-based applications and databases;
- Command of social media;
- Actively seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks.
Those interested are invited to send their CV and Reference Letter via email to email@example.com, with the indication “Grant Writer – Development European Projects”.
– KEAN examines each application based on the qualifications required for each position and based on the principle of equal opportunities.
– When examining CVs, absolute confidentiality will be observed.